r/atheism r/atheism

why no noses?

The Moleman The Moleman

Don't care what anybody says, this is cool... slightly OTT.

But the animation is fantastic! Well done!

Poontah! Poontah!

Ok, i guess

Nothing too special... but it's ok i guess!

PixEvo - The Fountain PixEvo - The Fountain

Its good, but...

It would be better if it wasn't so enfuriating!

Human Centipede: The Game Human Centipede: The Game

Fantastic!

Haha... somebodies made a game of it already?! :P

Not many people know that this is based on a movie... and tbh i really dont intend to watch it!

Air Pressure Air Pressure

Meh...

Good idea... poorly executed, why anybody would wanna play a game like this i dont know. Why would you wanna make yourself sad?

Iiiiiiiiii(barcode) V.2 Iiiiiiiiii(barcode) V.2

Haha this is amazing!

Akulu responds:

Thanks Danny. It's old. I still come back to listen to it from time to time. Sadly, this is the only remains of this. I have since reformatted and lost most of this Newgrounds content.

Blood Sucker (Full Mix) Blood Sucker (Full Mix)

Why is it that everybody has to put cheesy synths in there -_- damn! I Thought this was gonna be proper techno

Hellstick responds:

Im sorry to hear you didnt like the synth. I put it in there to because i didnt think the piano was fit for a climax. Oh wellz, thanks for the review friend:)

Tough City Tough City

Fucking fantastic! Coming from somebody who doesn't even like this sorta stuff... well done!

Chars Chars

Familiar..

Roald Dahl anyone?

005 Charmeleon 005 Charmeleon

I disagree

I disagree with these 'Anatomical Inaccuracies' It's based on pokemon right? We don't even know their anatomy... i'd say this is some mighty fine work! Art isnt just how it looks; it's about the idea and creativity behind it. For such an original and interesting submission all my 10's are yours!

Joes Adventures 1 Joes Adventures 1

meh

That makes absolutly no sense.... and i fail to see th humour =/ But its still a good effort =]